SharePoint Kanban Board
Identify bottlenecks and take corrective actions
Easily identify bottlenecks by looking at the Kanban Board, and take quick, corrective action where required.
Drag-and-drop to move tasks across swim lanes
Change the status of the tasks by simply dragging and dropping them to the correct swim lane.
Prioritize tasks and view their progress
Set priority indicators to differentiate the critical tasks from the rest and view their progress.
Configure any process or workflow
Set up and assign the tasks for any process or workflow that you want to track.
Manage your process in the most efficient manner
- Update the status of the assigned task with a simple drag operation
- Display the priority of various tasks with color codes
- Watch as the completion percentages for tasks get updated automatically
Create and assign a new task in a quick and easy manner
- Enter important information, such as task details and name of the assignee
- Attach important files, so that they are available for the assignee to view
- Assign a priority indicator, to ensure that everyone is aware of the critical tasks
Filter and group your tasks to analyze the status of your project
- Filter by dates to get the status of tasks between any given time period
- Filter by users to understand the work pipeline of various members of the project
- Check your work allocations and progress with the click of a button
Set up the process or workflow you want to track
- Add or modify the swim lanes for the workflow or process
- Import any SharePoint task list to become cards on the Kanban Board
- Change the order of the workflow in the process to suit the business requirements
Take actions on specific tasks from within the card itself
- View important details such as the task description and assignee details
- Track progress of the task or modify the task from within the card
- View and download attachments from the card to get more information on the task
Our Customer Testimonials
A satisfied customer base is our biggest asset and the ambassador of our brand the world over.