Trusted by leading businesses
Metalogix Migration Tool Vs Saketa SharePoint Migrator
|Features||Saketa SharePoint migrator||Metalogix|
|Pricing||Starts at $2,999/-||Volume based|
|Volume Limits||No data limits||Yes|
(sites, Content, Metadata, permissions, workflows, everything)
|File System Migrations||Yes||Yes|
|Teams Migration||Yes (Advanced migration features)||Yes|
|Inventory & Pre Migration||Yes||Yes|
|Post Migration Analysis||Yes||No|
|PowerShell Migration||Yes (Autogenerate Scripts)||Yes|
|Hi-Speed M365 Migrations||Yes (Turbo mode)||Yes|
|SharePoint Security Management||Yes||Yes|
* A comprehensive comparison of both the tools covering more than 200 features is available upon request, drop us a note
* Comparison data last updated on December 2020.
Why should you choose Saketa SharePoint Migration Tool?
Migrate tons of data with “Low Price” tag
With no data/volume limits and no hidden costs, Migrate TB’s of data from any source to SharePoint & Microsoft 365 at turbo speed
One-time install, Manage migrations and keep SharePoint Secured
Advanced Migration Insights
What does Saketa SharePoint Migrator do better?
Post Migration check
Validate the migrated items by comparing them with the source and generates an in-detail summary report of those needing re-migration.
Upgrade your InfoPath forms to a better and more powerful solution PowerApps to enjoy seamless advantages and much more!
Backup your SharePoint data
Export list and library to file system and Backup your data to avoid any risk during migration.
Metadata Bulk Edit
Work online or offline while having control over the entire set of metadata that your SharePoint has and edit them all together, when required.
Auto Generate PowerShell Scripts
Do away with manual scripting. Plan your migration schedules with our intuitive migration manager and get your migrations scripted for seamless batch execution.
Advanced Scheduling and alerts
Be it a one-time migration, delta migrations or a recurring backup of your SharePoint sites, schedule once and get notified regularly.
Microsoft Teams migration: More than just moving across tenants
- Migrate from SharePoint to Microsoft Teams, including SharePoint Sites, Document libraries, permissions, and much more.
- Migrate from Teams to Teams, including associated SharePoint sites, content, channels, files, conversations, permissions, and settings.
- Teams Best Practices and Governance ensures the best utilization of Microsoft Teams to help achieve great professional feats.