SharePoint Idea Board
Categorise ideas and assign owners
Categorize ideas by department or function and assign someone to be the point-of-contact for each category
Execute only the best ideas
Execute ideas with the best potential and in line with the organization’s goals.
Assign a team to shortlist ideas
Vet the ideas to ensure that only the best ideas are forwarded to the executive team.
Source ideas from employees
Encourage employees to come up with solutions to problems they frequently face.
View and share ideas posted by employees on the Idea Board
- View all the ideas submitted in the application
- Like, comment or share the ideas that resonate with you
- Search for specific ideas or filter ideas to refine the search
View details of a particular idea
Take a detailed look at any specific idea that you find interesting and as an idea box owner, shortlist the idea for the next stage
- View the details of a specific idea
- Promote the great ideas to the next stage in the ideation process
- Delete the ideas that you feel are irrelevant or not in line with the guidelines provided
Post a new idea, and gather feedback on the idea from your colleagues
- Submit details of the idea that you think will add value to the organization
- Attach documentation that help your idea be shortlisted for the next stage
- Tag your idea with a specific initiative or keyword that will help keep track of the idea
Change the design language of the application to make it your own
- Replace the application name and logo with your own
- Make changes to the emails that will be sent when an idea is submitted or shortlisted
- Ensure people with the right authority have access to critical parts of the application
Our Customer Testimonials
A satisfied customer base is our biggest asset and the ambassador of our brand the world over.